Lapeer County Lions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lapeer County Lions

Message Board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2008 Lady Lions Attire

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lion queen
Admin
lion queen

2008 Lady Lions Attire Empty
PostSubject: 2008 Lady Lions Attire   2008 Lady Lions Attire Icon_minipostedThu Jan 22, 2009 11:19 pm

2008 Lady Lions,

I will not keep begging for you to return what belongs to the Lions Organization. As of Feb. 1st if I don't have in my possession your equipment I will be sending out statements in the amount of $250.00 to replace what we need for the new season. If you aren't aware our games start in May this year....so your need for urgency in this matter will be greatly appreciated. Most of you know where I live and travel to Lapeer on multiple occasions. If you don't, please make a special trip to come see me......I would be happy to see your smiling faces again. You have the choice of shipping it to me, delivering it to my work or delivering it to my house. It is not my job to chase after you....but your job to return something that isn't yours.

Lapeer County Lions
625 State Street
Lapeer, Mi 48446

Please feel free to ship it or mapquest my address for directions!

Once statements are received you will have 14 days to reimburse the Lions Organization for apparel lost. If payment is not made within 14 days.....Legal action with be taken and you will then owe 250.00 plus court costs.

Please email rachel@lapeercountylions.org if you have any questions or concerns!

Rachel Benson
Cheerleading Director/ Head Coach
Back to top Go down

2008 Lady Lions Attire
Page 1 of 1