Lapeer County Lions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lapeer County Lions

Message Board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Long time, no talk

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RPURG81

Long time, no talk Empty
PostSubject: Long time, no talk   Long time, no talk Icon_minipostedWed Dec 17, 2008 6:39 pm

Hey guys! I had ACL replacement surgery last friday (the 12th) and I'm writing this to tell everyone that the surgery went great. I have already started rehab, however it still looks like I have a 9 month recovery time. I hope to help the team as much as possible doing whatever I can until I'm able to take the field. Hope to talk to everyone soon.
Back to top Go down
LT

Long time, no talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time, no talk   Long time, no talk Icon_minipostedWed Dec 17, 2008 10:39 pm

Purg glad to here everything went well. Let me know how much time you want to spend as part of the team and I will give you something to do in the organization. Just let me know. Hope to you recover soon and talk to you soon. santa
Back to top Go down
quartersack08

Long time, no talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time, no talk   Long time, no talk Icon_minipostedFri Dec 19, 2008 2:31 am

Hey Purg,
Do what you have to do to heal properly. Don't rush anything!! Take it from an old guy that your body has to last a while. Look at me, I'm the picture of perfect health but it hasn't been easy. It takes a lot of work to be in this kind of "shape". Jokes aside, I wish you a speedy recovery and hope to see you around as always!!

Tommy #98

P.S. I would appreciate a call from you as I would like to ask you something. You will probably have to leave a message but I will get back with you.
#810-724-0172 Thanx!!
Back to top Go down
reckless abandon

Long time, no talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time, no talk   Long time, no talk Icon_minipostedTue Dec 23, 2008 3:15 pm

get at me Purg..
yanno its about that time again...
shitt..

McNeil #3
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/recklessabandon_ken
Sponsored content

Long time, no talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time, no talk   Long time, no talk Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Long time, no talk
Page 1 of 1