Lapeer County Lions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lapeer County Lions

Message Board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New year time to register!

Go down 
+5
lion queen
buddha
reckless abandon
adi#5
Robert
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert
Admin

New year time to register! Empty
PostSubject: New year time to register!   New year time to register! Icon_minipostedMon Nov 24, 2008 12:09 am

If you haven't noticed yet most of you can no longer see in-house communication. As you know it is for staff, coaches, players, and cheerleaders.

Since we are "officially" done with the 2008 season every thing starts over. If you are one of the above I need you to re-register on the Lions website under the appropriate link. Some of you have verbally told me you were coming back. I understand but by re-submitting your form it allows me to get your updated information and confirms your return. For players and cheerleaders (veterans), as I said before there is no tryout fee. After you submit your registration it will take you to a paypal page asking you to pay.......you are done. Just close the page and I will still receive you application.

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE TEAM YOU MUST PAY, IF YOU CLOSE AT THIS POINT YOU ARE NOT CONSIDERED PRE-REGISTERED AND WILL BE CHARGED THE LATE REGISTRATION FEE AT THE DOOR.

Thank you and I can't wait for an even more successful season!

Robert C. Benson
Back to top Go down
http://lapeercountylions.heavenforum.com
adi#5

adi#5

PostSubject: Re: New year time to register!   New year time to register! Icon_minipostedMon Nov 24, 2008 10:55 pm

done
Back to top Go down
reckless abandon

PostSubject: Re: New year time to register!   New year time to register! Icon_minipostedFri Nov 28, 2008 6:35 pm

done!
#3 KMAC
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/recklessabandon_ken
buddha

PostSubject: Re: New year time to register!   New year time to register! Icon_minipostedSun Nov 30, 2008 11:36 pm

tried but still cannot see in-house topics
Back to top Go down
lion queen
Admin
lion queen

PostSubject: Re: New year time to register!   New year time to register! Icon_minipostedSun Nov 30, 2008 11:39 pm

Kurt,

You have to register for tryouts to be put back in in-house communications. Click to make your 25.00 payment and the X out prior to paying. Veterans do not have to pay for tryouts.

Once that is complete you'll be able to see everything.

Lets us know if you have problems!
Back to top Go down
dgrapentin#86

PostSubject: Re: New year time to register!   New year time to register! Icon_minipostedMon Dec 01, 2008 7:37 pm

i can't get this either
Back to top Go down
lion queen
Admin
lion queen

PostSubject: Re: New year time to register!   New year time to register! Icon_minipostedMon Dec 01, 2008 7:41 pm

Patience...Patience...Patience...

Robert and myself have to manually put you in to in house communication. So post here when you are finished registering and we will get the notification through email that you need to be put in.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
lioness

PostSubject: Re: New year time to register!   New year time to register! Icon_minipostedTue Dec 09, 2008 10:07 am

Henry registered if yu need him again as videographer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lion queen
Admin
lion queen

PostSubject: Re: New year time to register!   New year time to register! Icon_minipostedTue Dec 09, 2008 10:23 am

k thanks
Back to top Go down
dimick99

PostSubject: not sure   New year time to register! Icon_minipostedTue Dec 09, 2008 9:55 pm

well, I'm not sure if I did the register thing correctly...also I do really want to come back, but I'm not sure how things are going to turn out with my school, and career goals, but as of right now, I still want to be part of the lions family.
Back to top Go down
lclqb14

lclqb14

PostSubject: Re: New year time to register!   New year time to register! Icon_minipostedWed Dec 10, 2008 11:37 am

I hope you can come back, you are a great asset to our team. Good luck man
Back to top Go down
dimick99

PostSubject: Re: New year time to register!   New year time to register! Icon_minipostedThu Dec 11, 2008 2:45 am

thanks man, that means a lot. I really hope I can make it back!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New year time to register!   New year time to register! Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

New year time to register!
Page 1 of 1