Lapeer County Lions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lapeer County Lions

Message Board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

football equipment need help

Go down 
+3
El Nino 52
reckless abandon
Kendro
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kendro

football equipment need help Empty
PostSubject: football equipment need help   football equipment need help Icon_minipostedMon Apr 20, 2009 8:25 pm

Where in the world can u buy football equipment? I have gone to ten different stores and they don't carry any football equipment. They say that football is not in season and they carry limited items and some stores nothing at all. I need help
Back to top Go down
reckless abandon

PostSubject: Re: football equipment need help   football equipment need help Icon_minipostedTue Apr 21, 2009 1:04 am

I personally like footballamerica.com the best. I have always ordered my own equipment online, rather then purchasing in a store primarily because you can't find the stuff in stores. I understand your frustration..
Others:
Eastbay.com

and ofcourse
Nike.com

And There is one store i can think of that has all kinds of good stuff in stock and available you can go check out first hand. It's called "tri-county" google it or something, and find a location. that's where my high school purchased the majority of their equipment, no complaints.

Good Luck

McNeil
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/recklessabandon_ken
El Nino 52

El Nino 52

PostSubject: Re: football equipment need help   football equipment need help Icon_minipostedTue Apr 21, 2009 11:38 am

I've heard of a place called "Dimmer Warren Enterprises"..theyre located somewhere between imlay city and Lapeer..Not exactly sure of the location but its a local place and you could easily find them in the imlay city local phone book or lapeer county phone book. They carry all Football equiptment From Pads to practice stuff. Just an idea
Back to top Go down
OL#90

OL#90

PostSubject: Re: football equipment need help   football equipment need help Icon_minipostedTue Apr 21, 2009 11:56 am

http://www.fs4sports.com/servlet/-strse-Football-cln-Pads/Categories they have alot of equipment.

the address: 3950 Pine Grove Ave, Fort Gratiot, MI 48059
Back to top Go down
lclqb14

lclqb14

PostSubject: Re: football equipment need help   football equipment need help Icon_minipostedTue Apr 21, 2009 3:08 pm

reckless abandon wrote:
I personally like footballamerica.com the best. I have always ordered my own equipment online, rather then purchasing in a store primarily because you can't find the stuff in stores. I understand your frustration..
Others:
Eastbay.com

and ofcourse
Nike.com

And There is one store i can think of that has all kinds of good stuff in stock and available you can go check out first hand. It's called "tri-county" google it or something, and find a location. that's where my high school purchased the majority of their equipment, no complaints.

Good Luck

McNeil

What's sup ken ken and how is everything going. You coming out this season.
Back to top Go down
ladygilbert

PostSubject: equipment   football equipment need help Icon_minipostedTue Apr 21, 2009 4:47 pm

mc sports can possibly order stuff and have within a couple days I believe
Back to top Go down
sortorqb8

PostSubject: Re: football equipment need help   football equipment need help Icon_minipostedTue Apr 21, 2009 5:11 pm

The dimmer warren place that people are talking about is located on mitchell lake road which is off of m-21 a quarter mile east of of lake pleasant road it is north of m-21 3 miles. There really cheaply priced and they have everything you could ever want for football. Hope this helps everyone!!! Good luck with the season guys
Back to top Go down
lclqb14

lclqb14

PostSubject: Re: football equipment need help   football equipment need help Icon_minipostedWed Apr 22, 2009 1:21 pm

sortorqb8 wrote:
The dimmer warren place that people are talking about is located on mitchell lake road which is off of m-21 a quarter mile east of of lake pleasant road it is north of m-21 3 miles. There really cheaply priced and they have everything you could ever want for football. Hope this helps everyone!!! Good luck with the season guys

What sup sortor man
Back to top Go down
reckless abandon

PostSubject: Re: football equipment need help   football equipment need help Icon_minipostedThu May 07, 2009 11:49 pm

sup R.C.!!??
I've just been chilling, finishing up prohbation.
I don't think i can play this year because I was senteced to something called "Wwam weekends."
basically I still have another 5 weekends to go, and Wwams, It's when you work both saturday and sunday from 8-5pm doing community serivce and you have to pay for it! Gay. But yea, even If I was playing this year I still wouldn't be able to make it out to any games for another 5 or 6 saturdays, LAME!
So that's pretty much why.
And It wouldnt be fair to the rest of the team If i just walked on in 6 weeks without completing any pre-season fundraisers or practices Crying or Very sad What can ya do...?

But other than all that BS I've been chill, how bout you big man? hows the team lookin this year?

kMAC
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/recklessabandon_ken
lclqb14

lclqb14

PostSubject: Re: football equipment need help   football equipment need help Icon_minipostedFri May 08, 2009 11:58 am

The team is looking good man, We are looking like that we can take chip this year and I hope we will. Beside that man everything is good, don't get into no more trouble man. Hit me sometime
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: football equipment need help   football equipment need help Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

football equipment need help
Page 1 of 1