Lapeer County Lions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lapeer County Lions

Message Board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We need a Licensed Electrician!!

Go down 
+2
lclqb14
lion queen
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lion queen
Admin
lion queen

We need a Licensed Electrician!! Empty
PostSubject: We need a Licensed Electrician!!   We need a Licensed Electrician!! Icon_minipostedWed Apr 15, 2009 5:38 pm

I need to see if anyone associated with the team is a licensed electrician that can pull a commercial permit for Robert and myself...

We are wanting to do the work ourselves to help save on money but the CCA wont allow us to pull the permit.

Please let us know as soon as you can!

Thanks a bunch!

Rachel
Back to top Go down
lclqb14

lclqb14

PostSubject: Re: We need a Licensed Electrician!!   We need a Licensed Electrician!! Icon_minipostedWed Apr 15, 2009 8:30 pm

rummler is a licensed electrician
Back to top Go down
lion queen
Admin
lion queen

PostSubject: Re: We need a Licensed Electrician!!   We need a Licensed Electrician!! Icon_minipostedWed Apr 15, 2009 9:53 pm

is he a "journeymen" or a "master"?

and can either pull the permit??
Back to top Go down
lclqb14

lclqb14

PostSubject: Re: We need a Licensed Electrician!!   We need a Licensed Electrician!! Icon_minipostedThu Apr 16, 2009 12:22 am

ok
Back to top Go down
Rummler

PostSubject: Re: We need a Licensed Electrician!!   We need a Licensed Electrician!! Icon_minipostedFri Apr 17, 2009 6:16 pm

I believe you need to be a master electrician to pull a permit but not sure differnet ciyies have different rules.. I am a Licensed Journeyman Electrician. IF you find out different I will pull the permit for you if allowed.
Back to top Go down
Coachsimpson

Coachsimpson

PostSubject: Re: We need a Licensed Electrician!!   We need a Licensed Electrician!! Icon_minipostedSun Apr 19, 2009 12:58 am

I think anyone can pull a permit. The work has to be inspected my a master electrician
Back to top Go down
OL#90

OL#90

PostSubject: Re: We need a Licensed Electrician!!   We need a Licensed Electrician!! Icon_minipostedSun Apr 19, 2009 11:00 am

hey my new landlord is a electician an is lic. he said you can pull your own,and then it has to be inspected buy a lic electrician.need more info let me know.
Back to top Go down
Robert
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We need a Licensed Electrician!!   We need a Licensed Electrician!! Icon_minipostedMon Apr 20, 2009 12:03 am

What is a an electician?? Is that someone who is responsible for running Elections?? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://lapeercountylions.heavenforum.com
Rummler

PostSubject: Re: We need a Licensed Electrician!!   We need a Licensed Electrician!! Icon_minipostedMon Apr 20, 2009 4:06 pm

That is how they spell down in Texas ya'll.

Any way Robert you can pull a homeowners permitt, do the work, then have it inspected.
Back to top Go down
lion queen
Admin
lion queen

PostSubject: Re: We need a Licensed Electrician!!   We need a Licensed Electrician!! Icon_minipostedMon Apr 20, 2009 4:31 pm

its commercial...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We need a Licensed Electrician!!   We need a Licensed Electrician!! Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

We need a Licensed Electrician!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lapeer County Lions  :: General :: Main-
Jump to: