Lapeer County Lions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lapeer County Lions

Message Board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

stats updat

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ladygilbert

stats updat Empty
PostSubject: stats updat   stats updat Icon_minipostedMon Jun 22, 2009 1:02 pm

can you tell me when the stats will be updated. I am proud of the accomplishements of my son and everyone and would like to know them. ladygilbert
Back to top Go down
Robert
Admin

stats updat Empty
PostSubject: Re: stats updat   stats updat Icon_minipostedMon Jun 22, 2009 2:22 pm

Do to dealing with injuries, as well as, other players personal problems I was not able to keep stats or complete film from the West Michigan Force game. I literally just got off of the phone and a copy of their film should be here by tomorrow. When I have it I will update the stats for that game.

The coaches have the film from Saturdays game. I have to verify a few plays as well as some yardages compared to my notes. As soon as I do that then the stats will be updated. Sorry for the inconvenience......when I get caught up I will stay caught up.

Robert
Back to top Go down
http://lapeercountylions.heavenforum.com
sjack

sjack

stats updat Empty
PostSubject: Re: stats updat   stats updat Icon_minipostedMon Jun 22, 2009 5:40 pm

Do u need help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

stats updat Empty
PostSubject: Re: stats updat   stats updat Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

stats updat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lapeer County Lions  :: General :: Football-
Jump to: