Lapeer County Lions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lapeer County Lions

Message Board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

are orders in?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lioness

are orders in? Empty
PostSubject: are orders in?   are orders in? Icon_minipostedTue Apr 14, 2009 2:22 pm

when will the apparel be in? I ordered a tshirt back when the liftathon took place, have they come in?
Back to top Go down
dgrapentin#86

are orders in? Empty
PostSubject: Re: are orders in?   are orders in? Icon_minipostedThu Apr 16, 2009 9:45 am

ya whats the man i order stuff too
Back to top Go down
lclqb14

lclqb14

are orders in? Empty
PostSubject: Re: are orders in?   are orders in? Icon_minipostedThu Apr 16, 2009 12:45 pm

I am just guessing that the more order the cheap it's going to be. So that's why they may be wait for other to order. If that is true the orders will be back before the season start.
Back to top Go down
Robert
Admin

are orders in? Empty
PostSubject: Re: are orders in?   are orders in? Icon_minipostedThu Apr 16, 2009 5:14 pm

I sent the orders in a long time ago. Just like what happened last year we got put to the back of the line. Most of these printers do work for the same customers all year for many years. Which means when they want something done right away it gets done right away.

Have patience and when we get it you guys will be the first to know
Back to top Go down
http://lapeercountylions.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

are orders in? Empty
PostSubject: Re: are orders in?   are orders in? Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

are orders in?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lapeer County Lions  :: General :: Main-
Jump to: