Lapeer County Lions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lapeer County Lions

Message Board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getting away form Ghetto Football

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sparkyleo0850

Getting away form Ghetto Football Empty
PostSubject: Getting away form Ghetto Football   Getting away form Ghetto Football Icon_minipostedThu Jan 22, 2009 2:37 pm

For all players Veterans and Newbiees if I am made a captain this year one thing that I will not tolerat is all the negativety we had next year on and off the field. We are a team whether we are on the field or not. If you have negative comments send me a personal mesage and let me or one of the other captains deal with it. Nagativety causes diversity among players and hurts not only the few players but the whole team. Not that we shouldn't focus on the whole organization but lets start by focusing on each other as a team and the organization will fall into place as it should. We have staff to take care of all the off field stuff so everyone get back in shape till the organization calls on us to do the off field stuff and be prepare to go to battle. Remember that the organization starts with You all and if we want to make this work we have to act like grown men and put our differences aside.
Back to top Go down

Getting away form Ghetto Football
Page 1 of 1