Lapeer County Lions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lapeer County Lions

Message Board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sorry guys

Go down 
+2
lion queen
Rummler
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rummler

Sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Sorry guys   Sorry guys Icon_minipostedWed Dec 03, 2008 6:27 pm

Due to the recent pregnancy of my wife, I have a third child due in mid June and will not be able to return to the team.

But that does not mean I will not grace every one with my presence every now and again. I will be volenteering for things and still try to be part of this crew in some way or another. Good luck to all on the up coming season. AAND IF YOU EVER NEED A SUB TO PLAY LET ME KNOW. I AM ALWAYS READY TO GO.
Back to top Go down
lion queen
Admin
lion queen

Sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys   Sorry guys Icon_minipostedWed Dec 03, 2008 8:50 pm

Congrats, Rummler, for your new arrival coming soon! They certainly are little blessings! Good luck to you and your wife and we hope to see you around.

The Benson's
Back to top Go down
Coachsimpson

Coachsimpson

Sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys   Sorry guys Icon_minipostedWed Dec 03, 2008 11:09 pm

Congrats Kevin....Sorry to hear you won't be back. If you change your mind, you will always have a spot.
Back to top Go down
lclqb14

lclqb14

Sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys   Sorry guys Icon_minipostedThu Dec 04, 2008 12:12 am

yes rummler is not coming back that means, my qb ratings will go up now. No more wide open drops balls lol naw just kidding man congrat on the baby and I will miss you man.
Back to top Go down
quartersack08

Sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys   Sorry guys Icon_minipostedThu Dec 04, 2008 4:05 am

Hey Rummler,
How did that happen? Nevermind, I'm sure your wife can explain it to you sometime... Just joking. Congrats on # 3 and I hope somehow you can hang with the team. You are a huge ass et. Best wishes to you and your family.

Tommy Schutz #98
Back to top Go down
Rummler

Sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys   Sorry guys Icon_minipostedThu Dec 04, 2008 6:11 pm

Hey Callahan its just another Rummler to sack your unmobile ass!!!! LOL Just joking
Back to top Go down
Rummler

Sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys   Sorry guys Icon_minipostedThu Dec 04, 2008 6:14 pm

Thanks guys.. Hopefully I will be able to do something with the team. June is along way away. But who knows we all know how women are.

When is the second try outs? I can not make it Saturday I have to work.. I want to make it out there and help out when ever I can.
Back to top Go down
Rummler

Sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys   Sorry guys Icon_minipostedFri Dec 05, 2008 6:13 pm

Cool Just let me know so I can try and make it
Back to top Go down
sparkyleo0850

Sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys   Sorry guys Icon_minipostedWed Dec 17, 2008 7:07 pm

Hey Rummler whatever your wife says it is not mine. Congrats on the child
Back to top Go down
Rummler

Sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys   Sorry guys Icon_minipostedThu Dec 18, 2008 6:23 pm

you are a liar.. I will be expecting some Yelle-mony payments starting real soon!!!!
Back to top Go down
quartersack08

Sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys   Sorry guys Icon_minipostedFri Dec 19, 2008 2:18 am

That is the most hilarious comeback line I've possibly ever heard!! I'm LMAO!!!!

Tommy #98
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys   Sorry guys Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Sorry guys
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lapeer County Lions  :: General :: Main-
Jump to: